A very healthy alternative to chicken nuggets, perfect for the kids. Serve in wraps with some healthy fresh salad.
- 2 chicken breasts
- Plain flour
- Tortilla wraps (Optional)
- Lettace (Optional)
- Spinach (Optional)
- Cucumber (Optional)
- Tomato (Optional)
- Sauce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C / gas mark 6.
- Prepare a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Strip by strip coat the chicken strips in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs and place on the prepared tray.
- Cook in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until they have crisped up and chicken has cooked all the way through.
- Add fresh herbs and freshly ground pepper to breadcrumbs and lemon juice to the egg.